Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Blog pt. 2

Thankfully my Mom is still here on this planet I call Mother Earth with me, she and I have always had a close relationship...unheard of for most mother's and daughter's. I remember growing up how often my friends would remark on how close we were and how they wished they had that type of relationship with their mom's. Of course this doesn't mean that I tell her everything about my life ...what Mom wants or needs to know every little detail of their child's life..lol. But when I have needed her the most she has been there for me and while she may not always agree or approve she loves me and supports me..what more can a child ask for. Over the years she has taught me self respect, love, courage, strength, kindness, and so many other things...I love her dearly!


After high school I stupidly did not go to college, but I guess if I had my life would have been much different than it is today and while I could have used the degree going to college would have given me. I might not have meet my Husband who is my all, my life-mate as any reader of the Carpathian Series by C. Feehan would understand. And I might not have given birth to two of the most handsome., wonderful young men that my boys have grown into. So, evidently the Goddess new what she was doing as she guided me through my choices even if I wasn't quit aware of her at that time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment